Sunny Special Dyeing & Finishing Co. Ltd.
8th Floor No 96
Section 2, Yen‐Ping N. Rd
Sunny Special Dyeing & Finishing Co., Ltd. is a specialized manufacturer with the vertical manufacturing capabilities of app. 400,000y per year for CORDURA® brand fabrics. Since opening in 1984, Sunny Special Dyeing & Finishing Co. has spent more than 24 years as a leading manufacturer in Taiwan. With more than $230 million in capital, the company is authorized by INVISTA to produce international brands, such as CORDURA® fabric, Supplex® fabric, Tactel® fabric and Coolmax® Extreme, Active and Everyday fabrics. Sunny Special Dyeing & Finishing Co., has been an authorized CORDURA® fabric mill for 12 years and its Oeko-Tex Standard 100 was approved in 2006.
- 5,000,000 yards/per month (About 9,700,000 yard/per month in conversion to 70d Taffeta fabric)
- 60,000,000 yards/per year (About 116,400,000 yards/per year in conversion to 70d Taffeta fabric)
- Automatic Dyestuff Weighing System
- Continuous Sizing Machines
- Beam Dyeing Machines
- Jet (Rapid) Dyeing Machines
- Jigger Dyeing Machines
- Calender Machines
- Automatic Packing System
- Waste Water Treatment Plant
Woven Fabrics Being Sold
- INVISTA CORDURA® fabrics
- INVISTA SUPPLEX ® fabrics INVISTA TACTELT® fabrics
- INVISTA COOLMAX ® Extreme fabrics, COOLMAX® Active fabrics and COOLMAX® Everyday fabrics
- INVISTA THERMOLITE® Fabrics
- Canvas Nylon fabrics
Sunny Special Dyeing & Finishing Co., Ltd. 8/F., No.96., Sec.2., Yen-Ping North RD, Taipei 103, Taiwan / Telephone: 886-2-2552-7096 / Fax: 886-2-2552-4410 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com / Web page: www.sunnytex.com.tw
DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this document represents information that INVISTA believed to be accurate at the time. INVISTA and its affiliates cannot confirm the accuracy of the information today, and INVISTA and its affiliates disclaim all representations and warranties related to this document and the information. Whether this mill can meet your sourcing needs and whether you choose to use this mill is solely your decision. Neither INVISTA nor its affiliates recommend any particular mill listed or are liable for your use or reliance upon this document or mill lists or the related information or for any acts or omissions of any mill. This document and the information listed may be changed or deleted at any time without notice.